(CNN Newsource) — Burger King is testing a plant-based Croissan’wich at some locations.
After the fast-food chain’s meatless “Impossible Whopper’s” big success, the restaurant is now targetting the first meal of the day.
The “Impossible Croissan’wich” has eggs and cheese on a croissant coupled with a plant-based sausage patty from impossible foods.
Burger King said the meatless menu options have been key in bringing in younger customers.
The “Impossible Croissan’wich” is only available for a limited time, but if it does well, you can expect a nation-wide roll-out.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother of 4 beaten to death while working at Florida motel; husband finds her left for dead
- Man fatally shot 7-year-old niece while making music video, police say
- Interview with AISD School Board Candidate Rev. Bennie Anderson
- Body count from drug cartel wars earns Mexican cities label of ‘most violent in the world’
- Paradise in limbo: Land condemnation for border wall threatens popular South Texas birding preserve