(CNN Newsource) — Burger King is testing a plant-based Croissan’wich at some locations.
After the fast-food chain’s meatless “Impossible Whopper’s” big success, the restaurant is now targetting the first meal of the day.
The “Impossible Croissan’wich” has eggs and cheese on a croissant coupled with a plant-based sausage patty from impossible foods.
Burger King said the meatless menu options have been key in bringing in younger customers.
The “Impossible Croissan’wich” is only available for a limited time, but if it does well, you can expect a nation-wide roll-out.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017