(CNN) — If you’re getting flowers for mother’s day do so cautiously.
The Better Business Bureau is telling consumers to check for reviews and complaints regarding local florists.
The BBB has profiles on more than 20,000 florists on their website.
Prices for floral arrangements often rise during holidays, so it’s better to make a purchase in advance.
It’s also important to place an order in advance to make sure the flowers arrive on time.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Police release statement on planned protests
- WATCH: The implosion of Dominion Energy’s old HQ
- Cargill makes $70,000 gift to Snack Pak 4 Kids
- AFD responds to fire at the Country Club Villa Apartments
- Paramount Baptist Church hosting “Drive-Thru Prayer” event