(WCNC) A high school wrestling match in Kannapolis, North Carolina ended Saturday when a father charged a student wrestler while the match was going on.
Video shows other parents rushing in to break up the incident.
The woman who shot the video said the man’s son was wrestling the student he charged.
Kannapolis Police identified the man as Barry Lee Jones of Harrisburg. He was arrested on charges of simple assault and disorderly conduct.
The student he assaulted attends Southeast Guilford High School. Police said the student was not hurt during the incident.
Read more: http://bit.ly/30CK1Nr
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- February to March; our weekend weather outlook
- Boys high school basketball area round scores
- Dean of Texas Tech School of Veterinary Medicine gives update on school’s progress
- Special Olympics Texas Panhandle Area Basketball competition kicked off this evening
- John Harris talks about tomorrow’s training with the National Weather Service; You can watch it live at home