(WTOV) Workers renovating a church in Harrison County, Ohio, discovered artifacts hidden by previous church members decades ago.
Crews at New Rumley United Methodist Church found blocks with previous members names, paper scraps, an old Cincinnati newspaper, a hymnal and a bible dating back to 1897.
Church leaders plan to encase the bible and put it back underneath the altar, strategically placed under to pulpit so the pastor will quite literally be “preaching on the word of God.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/33MyYlA
- ‘We’re coming for your job’: Black Lives Matter calls out Florida gov. while protesting anti-riot law
- Glady’s Rib Shack joins us on Today in Amarillo
- Bodycam video: Michigan officer punches man during traffic stop over littering
- Long Island acid attack: College student doused in face in ‘heinous’ crime
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030