(WTOV) Workers renovating a church in Harrison County, Ohio, discovered artifacts hidden by previous church members decades ago.
Crews at New Rumley United Methodist Church found blocks with previous members names, paper scraps, an old Cincinnati newspaper, a hymnal and a bible dating back to 1897.
Church leaders plan to encase the bible and put it back underneath the altar, strategically placed under to pulpit so the pastor will quite literally be “preaching on the word of God.”
Read more: http://bit.ly/33MyYlA
- Pleasant Halloween Weekend Weather
- APD investigating a shooting in north Amarillo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center hosts annual Monster Bash
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands
- FBI looking for possible victims of killer who traveled across the country