(FOX NEWS) — A desk that George Costanza would be proud of.
One company is trying to convince workers to use its new reclining desk.
Altwork Designed the desk and says it will improve circulation which will help minimize physical ailments and improve circulation.
Magnets are used to keep your keyboard and mouse in place.
The desk retails for $7,650 dollars.
Monitor and laptop not included.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Super Tuesday countdown: Texas may be a make-or-break for 2020 Democratic candidates
- Randall High seniors participate in mock job interviews ahead of graduation
- APD: 3 injured in west Amarillo shooting; Police looking for suspect
- Crews on scene of fatal wreck on I-40 in Carson County
- Happy Hour with Rich Fleetwood: Southern Glazers Wine and Spirits