(FOX NEWS) — A desk that George Costanza would be proud of.
One company is trying to convince workers to use its new reclining desk.
Altwork Designed the desk and says it will improve circulation which will help minimize physical ailments and improve circulation.
Magnets are used to keep your keyboard and mouse in place.
The desk retails for $7,650 dollars.
Monitor and laptop not included.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local business shows support for health care workers
- Everyday Heroes: Dumas High School, #BeTheLight
- Video shows how coronavirus kills
- Bill proposed provides protection for student veterans
- Local cancer survivor is encouraging everyone to take the shelter-in-place orders seriously