(CNN) — Customs and Border Protection agents find 222 pounds of liquid meth in California.
That’s worth about $266,000.
A CBP dog alerted the agents to a truck’s gas tank at the Calexico border.
They removed the tank and found an unusual liquid substance that began to crystallize.
It tested positive for meth.
A 36-year-old male US citizen was arrested.
His name has not been released.
CBP agents have seized more than 40,000 pounds of meth since October.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Downton Abbey’ cast returning for sequel arriving in theaters in December
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Jury deliberations set to start in Chauvin trial; NASA launches helicopter over surface of Mars
- 5-year-old girl wins staredown with backyard bobcat
- ‘Creepy’ doorbell video shows intruder on NM family’s porch for 6 hours