(FOX NEWS) — A father and son bringing some much-needed laughs to a college class.
Mike Mattison is an English professor at Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio.
Mattison was teaching a lesson on zoom due to the coronavirus pandemic when his 19-year-old son, Lucas, crashed the class by dressing up as a surfer, graduate, and other characters during the lesson.
The students got quite the laugh especially when dad got his revenge by taking down his son with a nerf gun.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!