PENSACOLA, Flo. (WKRG) — NASA confirmed on their blog that SpaceX Crew Dragon will splashdown in Pensacola Florida on Sunday, August 2, 2020.
Weather conditions according to NASA are a “Go” but Hurricane Isaias will still be monitored and evaluate any impact the storm may have on the splashdown sight.
SpaceX will monitor weather conditions until 2.5 hours before scheduled undocking when the they will proceed with departure. Splashdown is scheduled for 6:34 PM local time.
Live coverage will begin at 4:15 PM here.
Click here to read the 10 things you need to know from NASA on this historical splashdown.
- Babe: They call him “Moose”
- The best-paying occupations that don’t require an advanced degree
- Nearly 100,000 school kids test positive for coronavirus in 2 weeks
- ‘Exceptional Students’ Announced for 2020 WT Leadership Program
- Houses explode in Baltimore, killing 1 and trapping 1, fire union says