AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Murder warrants have been issued out of Randall County for an Aug. 23 homicide in South Amarillo.
According to Amarillo Police, Winton Wayne Dalton and Kyle Willis Bannister are wanted for the murder of Thomas Grensberg.
APD said both Dalton and Bannister are currently in the Randall County jail on other charges and will remain in custody.
The Amarillo Police Department Homicide Unit is still investigating the incident.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo names Interim Director of Building Safety
- Teachers eligible immediately for COVID-19 vaccine
- APH reports 67 new cases of COVID-19, 1 death, 83 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Coronavirus presumed in Wayne, Delaware Counties
- Smoked at least 100 cigarettes in your lifetime? Then you can get vaccinated starting March 24 in North Carolina