AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Murder warrants have been issued out of Randall County for an Aug. 23 homicide in South Amarillo.
According to Amarillo Police, Winton Wayne Dalton and Kyle Willis Bannister are wanted for the murder of Thomas Grensberg.
APD said both Dalton and Bannister are currently in the Randall County jail on other charges and will remain in custody.
The Amarillo Police Department Homicide Unit is still investigating the incident.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Halloween weekend weather outlook
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 10
- San Diego County using Día de los Muertos to honor COVID-19 victims
- Tijuana trick-or-treaters and Halloween party-goers told to stay home
- ‘Reject hate and division,’ Democratic VP nominee tells South Texas border rally