AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A murder warrant has been issued for the suspect in this weekend’s shooting.
Jeremiah Reyna, 36, is wanted in the shooting death of 30-year-old Samuel Acosta.
According to Amarillo Police, on Sunday, July 26, officers were called to the 1700 block of Buntin. When they got there, they found Acosta with a gunshot wound to the upper body.
Acosta was taken to the hospital with life-threatening injuries and died Wednesday.
Reyna is described as 5′ 6″ and 160 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. Police said Reyna drives a 2000 GMC Sierra with Texas tags.
If anyone has any information on Reyna’s location, call Crime Stoppers at 374-4400. Your tip will remain anonymous. Tips can also be reported using the P3 app on any mobile device or tablet, or by going to amapolice.org.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Official: Biden and Democrats agree on tighter income limits for stimulus checks
- Third stimulus check: Americans who make more than $80,000 may not get direct payment
- LIVE: Gov. Cuomo holds first news conference following harassment allegations
- ‘RU-DY, RU-DY, RU-DY’: Tickets available for livestreamed speech by Rudy Ruettiger
- SpaceX Starship SN10 expected to launch in Boca Chica on Wednesday