(WBBH) Neighbors in the Il Regalo Circle Community in Naples are complaining of a paint job done on a nearly half-million-dollar home.
Neighbors said the paint job got progressively worse over the course of a week, and now the management company for Il Regalo said the damage could be hundreds of thousands of dollars.
According to the Collier County property appraiser, the man who owns the house is 40-year-old Jeffrey Leibman, who neighbors said completed the paint job over the course of a week.
Liebman, who could not be reached for comment, is facing drug charges, including smuggling contraband into a detention facility.
Read more: http://bit.ly/38IaGel
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Closing arguments heard in Sutherland Springs shooting case alleges US Air Force is partially responsible
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Global carbon emissions decreased by 6.4% amid COVID pandemic
- Man wrestled and gripped infant’s head ‘in a football hold’ prior to his death: affidavit
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association has new youth program for the Ranch Rodeo