TOPEKA, Kan. (KSNT) – The Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department had an unusual stop Wednesday afternoon on US-75 when deputies had to pull over a man riding a lawnmower.
On Wednesday, Dec. 9, shortly after 3 p.m., the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Department pulled over Dalton Hunt, 25, as he rode a lawnmower on the southbound shoulder of NW Highway 75.
Hunt was arrested and charged with driving under the influence.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Asian-American lawmaker reacts to Marshall opposing bill to curb hate crimes
- Video: Kennedy fights to lower insulin prices for Louisianans
- Ghislaine Maxwell wants trial delay, blames prosecutors
- In a jam-packed shelter for the expelled, Mexican families and Central Americans cling to hope
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation