AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man has agreed to a plea agreement on one charge of Theft of Government Funds.
According to court documents, Antonio Cervantez stole more than $1,000 from the Social Security Administration from 2014 to 2018.
He could be facing up to 10 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- DPS Offices in eight counties delayed due to weather
- Officer suspended for blaring ‘Trump 2020’ from NYPD vehicle
- Unleashing Possibility is helping Moms in Difficult Places
- Halloween goes on at the White House with a few twists
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon