AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man has been indicted in Randall County for Possession of Child Pornography.
According to court documents, Raul Daniel Resendiz, 33, was indicted on 10 counts of Possession of Child Porn.
Court documents said Resendiz accessed the material around April 23, 2019.
His bond was set at $25,000 and he must have no direct or indirect contact with anyone under the age of 17.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school football scores and highlights
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.