AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A man is arrested on charges stemming from a 2018 accident that killed a 4-year-old.
Kristopher Anthony Flores is charged with Manslaughter and Injury to a Child.
Back on November 10, 2018, APD said officers saw a collision at the intersection of Amarillo Blvd. and Grant St.
Officials said a vehicle was hit by Flores, who was headed eastbound on the Blvd.
Police said they found evidence that showed Flores had been driving “well above the posted limit at the time of this accident.”
A 5-year-old and another passenger were also injured in this crash. Flores was uninjured.
APD said Flores was arrested in Cactus and booked into the Potter County Detention Center.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cancer drug may aid in treatment of COVID-19, study says
- When will everyone have access to COVID vaccine? Biden says this spring
- Biden explains how he arrived at $1,400 stimulus check amount
- Texas Tech climbs to No. 10 on the AP Top 25 basketball poll this week
- Popular McDonald’s item returns to menus