WHITE DEER, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Carson County Sheriff’s Department is reporting the driver is out of the vehicle after it ended up in the water.
Officials say the vehicle is in the water/lake by the Cuyler grain elevator on the north side of US Hwy 60.
The driver is out of the vehicle and is being examined by White Deer EMS.
There are no other occupants in the vehicle.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Downtown Amarillo looking into ‘Wayshowing’ signs to attract local landmarks
- ‘Disasters don’t discriminate’: Health officials push to protect communities of color from COVID-19
- Ware Student Commons Circle Desk becomes the hub of Amarillo College
- Vanessa Guillen murder raises questions about how female service members are treated
- ‘US needs more testing to confront COVID outbreak’