AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Motivational speaker, star, and creator of the M.T.V. show, The Buried Life, inspired hundreds tonight to think about what they want to do before they die.
Ben Nemtin was in town for the Laura W. Bush Institute’s Day of the Woman event.
The annual event focuses on issues that impact women and their families.
Nemtin’s message of overcoming depression and anxiety tied back to the T.M.S. machine that is helping patients at the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center cope with medicine-resistant depression.
Our Meaghan Collier emceed the event.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- UIL Bi-District Girls’ High School Basketball Playoffs
- Telehealth offering a solution to primary care doctor shortage in Texas Panhandle
- Racing world takes to social media reacting to Ryan Newman crash at Daytona 500
- APD: Missing 12-year-old found safe
- Do you really need to wear a surgical facemask? CDC says not likely, but Texans are buying anyway