If the whole holiday cooking thing just isn’t your thing, a number of places around town will have you covered.
The Big Texan, Furrs, and Cracker Barrel have you covered just like always.
However, several other places will keep you fed tomorrow also.
Open on Thanksgiving Day:
- Applebee’s (both locations).
- Big Texan Steak Ranch (buffet is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.).
- Cracker Barrel (6 a.m. to 10 p.m.).
- Denny’s (all locations open 24 hours).
- Furr’s in Wolflin Square (11 a.m. to 8 p,m.).
- Furr’s on Soncy (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
- Golden Corral (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
- Hummer’s Sports Cafe (opening at 5 p.m.).
- IHOP (both locations open 24 hours).
- Iron Skillet (open 24 hours).
- Lin’s Grand Buffet (11 a.m. to 10 p.m.).
- Saltgrass Steakhouse (11 a.m. to 4 p.m.).
- Waffle House (all locations open 24 hours).