AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — With our winter weather, multiple power outages have been reported in the city.
As of 10:20 p.m. on Thursday, Xcel Energy said there are an estimated 1,095 outage orders affecting 20,630 customers.
To see the current outages, click here.
To report a power outage to Xcel Energy, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Young Bay Area artist gets surprise call from Kamala Harris
- Mickey: Adversity overcomes Cowboys
- Washington dominates Cowboys
- Hospital leaders: Some COVID patients returning with worse symptoms after initial treatment and discharge
- A Bayou Classic Story: The First Lady of the “World Famed” Tiger Marching Band