AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — With our winter weather, multiple power outages have been reported in the city.
As of 10:20 p.m. on Thursday, Xcel Energy said there are an estimated 1,095 outage orders affecting 20,630 customers.
To see the current outages, click here.
To report a power outage to Xcel Energy, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Former AISD educators serving on the Amarillo ISD Board of Trustees
- Chlorine shortage could spoil pool fun this summer
- Clovis Police Department releases Off-Highway Use vehicle brochure
- FDA authorizes Pfizer vaccine for emergency use in children as young as 12 to get shots
- The Fairly Group’s Alex Fairly joined with members of Elevate Amarillo to discuss leadership development