CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) —1910 PR firm is helping the Potter-Randall County Medical Alliance with their campaign to encourage people to wear masks.
1910 PR firm said they have been thinking through strategies and recruiting local influencers to participate in #WeCareMaskUp selfies with quotes of why they wear a mask and creating graphics for Facebook.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft
- Peloton treadmill could kill small children and pets, consumer agency warns