AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Which Wich Superior Sandwiches, located inside the Toot’n Totum Medical Center on Coulter, said it will donate a meal to all front line workers at BSA and Northwest Texas hospitals.
The sandwich shop said it will be delivering 3,200 sandwiches, chips, cookies, and drinks throughout the week to thank hospitals for all they’ve done for the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Toot’n Totum’s QSR Director, Travis Wisenski will oversee the project. “While we all look forward to a vaccine in the near future, we cannot ever forget the countless hours of dedication, and sheer determination shown by the frontline workers of our hospitals. They have worked tirelessly to not only take the best possible care of their patients, but to be there, in the absence of family members, to cast a human touch on both the patients and their families.”
Said Wisenski, “Everyone employed at both of our hospitals have stepped up in ways that most of us will never understand. Our Team Members at Which Wich are honored to make every sandwich and package every meal, knowing where it is going. At this time of year, we cannot think of anyone more deserving than our front-line workers and we want to thank them on behalf of Which Wich and our parent company, Toot’n Totum.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Stimulus for moms: Why some are calling for $2,400 checks for mothers
- How to get Walmart, Sam’s Club COVID-19 vaccine
- APH reports 129 new cases, 7 deaths, 204 recoveries in Amarillo area
- High Plains Food Bank, Feeding Texas seek Agriculture Products Grant full funding
- The United Family joins with survivor organizations, spreads awareness on human trafficking in Texas and New Mexico