WHEELER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Wheeler County has announced the Wheeler County Commissioners’ Court voted this morning to close the Wheeler County Courthouse to the public until further notice, due to the sharp rise in COVID-19 cases in Wheeler County.
Wheeler County Commissioners’ Court officials say they are still available by phone at (806) 826-2042 and by Zoom appointments.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- San Antonio airport locked down after active shooter situation
- Video: 13-year-old Adam Toledo appears to drop gun, raise hands before Chicago officer fatally shoots him
- FEMA’s funeral program overwhelmed by 1 million calls on first day
- ‘Godzilla shark’: 300 million-year-old fossil discovered in New Mexico
- Bill banning transgender athletes’ participation in public school sports headed to Governor’s desk