CANYON, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — During Monday’s school board meeting, Canyon ISD passed a motion to make masks optional starting April 5.
This is a developing story stay with myhighplains.com for updates.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo Fire Department introduces Fire Station No. 5 to Amarillo community, 1 of 3 new stations
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track COVID-19 variants
- On ‘Dateline’ a twisted murder plot begins with a woman’s phone call naming her suspected killer
- She’s back! Chrissy Teigen returns to Twitter after 3-week hiatus
- YouTuber Jake Paul says he has brain damage ahead of boxing match, then retracts comments