AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT )— The City of Amarillo is now reporting a new case of COVID-19 in Potter County.
The city said four people are currently hospitalized at Northwest Texas Hosptial, and three of them are in the ICU and the fourth person was recently taken off of a ventilator.
The total number of COVID-19 cases on the High Plains:
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 4 p.m. on March 27, 2020.)
The only death attributed to COVID-19 on the High Plains is from Oldham County.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- What the Amarillo Bulls are doing to keep fans safe as season starts
- Pleasant Halloween Weekend Weather
- APD: Woman dead, husband in custody after shooting in north Amarillo
- Don Harrington Discovery Center hosts annual Monster Bash
- After the US’s worst week of COVID-19 cases, here’s where your state stands