RANDALL COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Randall County Sheriff’s Office is searching for Brandon Lyle Henk, wanted for two felony charges; aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, and a probation violation for a drug charge.
The RCSO asked anyone with information about his location to call 806-468-5800. For a cash reward, the Office said to call Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 806-374-4400.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Los Angeles home where Manson followers killed LaBianca couple sells for $1.875 million
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure