UPDATE: The Lanes that had been closed are now open, according to Oklahoma DPS. OkDPS said the lanes were opened at 1:30 p.m. In total, the lanes were closed for 1 hour and 19 minutes, according to OkDPS.
BEAVER COUNTY, Okla. (KAMR/KCIT) — The Oklahoma DPS said the Northbound and Southbound lanes of US83 and the east and westbound lanes of US412 are closed at Bryans Corner, OK, about 18 miles south of Turpin, Okla. in Beaver County.
OkDPS said the lanes were closed due to a collision involving a CMV and a passenger car at 12:11 p.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Texas Downtown Association honors Hodgetown as Best Economic Gamechanger
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- CBP says majority of medical transfers at ports of entry are American citizens
- Playing through! Nearly 10-foot-long alligator strolls across Florida golf course