SWISHER COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – An inmate who escaped Swisher County Jail yesterday (May 6) afternoon is back in custody, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
Adam Rosa was reported by the Swisher County Sheriff’s Office as having escaped the jail at around 3:20 p.m. His description was released, and any with information were asked to contact the Sheriff’s Office or Tulia Police Department.
In the announcement stating he’d been re-arrested, the Swisher County Sheriff’s Office thanked the community for assistance.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- United Family pharmacies offering childhood and adolescent vaccines
- City of Amarillo continues to combat mosquito population
- American Airlines flights canceled: How to check your flight and re-book
- Vax 2 the Max: First winners drawn
- Former teacher leaves nearly half-a-million-dollar estate to high school