AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Two more former Reagor Dykes employees have been sentenced for their roles in the scheme.
Lindsey Clare Williams is charged with conspiracy to commit bank fraud.
Williams is sentenced to 27 months in prison, and must pay $100 a month in restitution in a joint amount of $19 million.
Mistry Canady is charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
Canady was sentenced to 24 month, or two years, in prison and will also pay $100 a month in restitution in a joint amount of 40 million.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer