AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Two people were found dead in a home during a welfare check in southwest Amarillo, said the Amarillo Police Department.
The APD said that officers were called on a welfare check to the 4700 block of Buffalo Trail, where two people were found dead in the home.
According to the APD no suspects are being sought out, but the incident is still under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Xcel Energy: Power supply ready for peak demand in the Panhandle
- Can my employer ask if I have received the COVID-19 vaccine? What you need to know
- Texas takes community approach to COVID-19 vaccinations
- Montgomery 1-month-old killed by blunt force trauma
- Kevin Lake retiring Friday after long tenure as Panola County sheriff