PANHANDLE, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Two officers were hit, and a suspect driver hospitalized, after a car chase ended earlier this morning.
According to the Carson County Sheriff’s Office, a pursuit began on I-40 earlier this morning. It continued before ending on the 1000 block of Franklin in Panhandle.
Two officers were ‘hit’ during the incident, according to the Sheriff’s Office, and suffered minor injuries. The driver, meanwhile, has been transported to a hospital.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates outline ‘detrimental’ effects of border wall, reject prospect of work resuming
- Homeland Security Secretary answers questions on Biden administration’s plan for migrants at the border
- Mesalands Community College set to receive nearly $1.2 million in emergency funds from American Rescue Plan
- Immigration attorneys learn to navigate through changing policies
- SONIC’s hard seltzers hitting Kansas stores in August, Oklahoma stores next week