AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Trump supporters of the Texas Panhandle came out to be a part of what was being called the ‘Trump Train’ on Saturday.
The Trump supporters showed their support for the current president, before the Nov. 3 election, by driving together after meeting in southwest Amarillo.
The event kicked off at the Region 16 building at Hillside and Bell on Saturday, Oct. 24 at 11:00 a.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump