AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Announced by TxDOT Amarillo today, beginning on Friday and going through Monday, Georgia Street and the Texas turnarounds will be closed under I-40 for bridge demolition.
Said TxDOT, “Follow posted detours to either Crockett Street or Paramount Boulevard.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Troops and Packs host ‘Scouting for Hunger 2021’ food drive for High Plains Food Bank, surpass 2019 total
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape
- Pearls of Purpose hosts cleanup at St. Anthony’s Hospital
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says