AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the City of Amarillo, beginning Monday (April 19), the City of Amarillo Street Division will be conducting a road repair project on Legend Avenue between Soncy Road and West Point Drive.
The announcement stated that in order to complete the project, Legend Avenue between Soncy Road and West Point Drive will be closed to traffic from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday (April 19) and Tuesday (April 20).
Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on Soncy Road to Tarter Avenue, according to the City, then north on Van Tassel Street to Legend Avenue. Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Van Tassel to Tarter Avenue, then west on Tarter Avenue to Soncy Road.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Train derails near Sibley, Iowa
- Man behind ‘Keep Portland Weird’ says city not as weird anymore
- Child tax credits, jobless benefits and more: IRS highlights changes ahead of May 17 filing deadline
- Lawsuit filed against ‘Fixer to Fabulous’ hosts
- 22 people rescued after roller coaster in Arizona gets stuck