AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Around 9:30 a.m. today (May 21), traffic on US 287 westbound is expected to be detoured for pothole repairs.
Weather permitting, TxDOT said that traffic will be detoured at the 3rd Ave. exit. The work is expected to only take around 45 minutes to complete.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- I-27 Advisory Committee to work with TxDOT on expanding Ports-to-Plains Corridor
- The best non-Amazon products to buy on Prime Day
- Would you get your COVID-19 vaccine at McDonald’s?
- Computer trouble halts Hubble Space Telescope for fourth day
- World’s Strongest Man competition heats up in California’s triple-digit temperatures