AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Crews are installing ‘Reduced Speed Limit’ signs on Soncy Road today, May 20.
According to TxDOT Amarillo, “Please note that from BI-40 (Amarillo Blvd.) to 45th Ave. the speed limit lowers from 50 to 40 mph and from 45th Ave. to Perry, it lowers from 60 to 50 mph.”
TxDOT asks the public to be aware, and #BeSafeDriveSmart.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer