AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Continuing bridge work is expected to impact traffic on Georgia Street and I-40 through the weekend.
According to TxDOT Amarillo, the northbound lanes of Georgia Street will be closed under I-40 from 6 p.m. June 11, through 7 a.m. June 12.
On June 12, TxDOT said the southbound lanes of Georgia Street at I-40 will be closed from 4 p.m. through 7 a.m. the next morning.
Drivers are advised to plan alternate routes while the bridge work continues.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer