CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – An accident on I-40 in Carson County could cause traffic delays, according to TxDOT Amarillo.
TxDOT Amarillo said that the accident occurred on I-40 westbound at mile marker 95 in Carson County, just west of SH 207.
Drivers are advised to avoid the area if possible while the road is cleared.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Wesley Community Center opening new location on south side
- Mississippi man spends 15 hours in Waffle House after losing fantasy football bet
- ‘Holidays are not healing’ says Texas history professor as Juneteenth becomes national holiday
- WHO accused of sexism for suggesting women of ‘childbearing age’ shouldn’t drink
- Video: Young children caught between masked gunman, victim nearly shot on New York sidewalk