AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Tomorrow (April 28), the left lane of I-40 eastbound will be closed from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Pullman Road to the US 287 split.
According to TxDOT Amarillo, the road will be closed for work on the inside median and metal beam guard fence.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local businesses celebrate Mother’s Day
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week
- Dr. Fauci: Masks may be seasonal after the pandemic
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- 12-year-old boy dies in Brooklyn after complaining of head pain; police investigating