AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Beginning at 9:30 a.m. today (May 20), if fog lifts, I-40 eastbound traffic will be detoured to the frontage road at the Hope Road exit while crews repair potholes.
According to TxDOT Amarillo, the repair is expected to take around 45 minutes. If the fog does not lift in time for the 9:30 a.m. time slot, the repair will take place this afternoon.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- The heat is on this Father’s Day
- Local non-profit organization works to raise money for autism awareness one clay pigeon at a time
- Bipartisan group of lawmakers push for new infrastructure plan
- Martha’s Home hosts “Fourth Annual 0.5K Slack-A-Thon supporting at-risk women and children
- The precursor of Father’s Day was inspired by a tragic accident