AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – UPDATE: APD reports one traffic lane in each direction has reopened on Hillside at Cornell.
According to the Amarillo Police Department, “All Eastbound and westbound traffic on Hillside is being diverted at Cornell due to a water line break. Please avoid the area or expect delays.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Train derails near Sibley, Iowa
- Man behind ‘Keep Portland Weird’ says city not as weird anymore
- Child tax credits, jobless benefits and more: IRS highlights changes ahead of May 17 filing deadline
- Lawsuit filed against ‘Fixer to Fabulous’ hosts
- 22 people rescued after roller coaster in Arizona gets stuck