AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Toot’n Totum announced four winners for a raffle held in partnership with Heal the City, and the four top stores in raffle ticket sales from the event.
Heal the City’s partnership raffle, said Toot’n Totum, was meant to raise funds to help provide medical aid to “those who have no opportunity for insurance and cannot receive quality medical assistance.”
“People from all over the panhandle come to Heal the City,” wrote Toot’n Totum, “and we want to make sure they can continue to be a valuable resource.”
The raffle ran from April 27 through May 17, and resulted in a record year of raffle sales for Heal the City with a reported total of $84,437.
Raffle prizes and winners, as announced by Toot’n Totum:
- Gas for a Year – Justin R.
- Car Washes for a Year – Marc H.
- Oil Changes for a Year – Efren V.
- Mitch’s BBQ for a Year – Christopher C.
During the raffle ticket sale campaign, Toot’n Totum said they hosted their own competition between the 84 participating stores. The top three stores in raffle ticket sales, and top District Manager, would receive $500 to “Pay it Forward” to an organization of their choice.
Pay it Forward winners:
- Store #44 at River Rd. & Loop 335 donated to Heal the City
- Store #52 at River Rd. & Willow Creek donated to Gracie’s Project
- Store #59 at I-27 & 45th donated to The Wounded Warrior Project
- The District Manager donated to Wild West Rehabilitation Center
Toot’n Totum expressed thanks to all who participated in the 2021 raffle.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- TxDOT’s “Know Before You Go” lane closure report for week of June 20-June 26
- Sod Poodles fan, father get’s Father Day surprise at HODGETOWN
- Gruver ISD named School Board of the Year by Region 16
- There’s a castle for sale in Indiana
- In a seller’s market, experts urge buyers to do these 3 things before placing an offer