AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Today, the city approved the purchase of a building and land located at 812 SW 4th.
The city said it will used for a new fire fleet maintenance facility.
The purchase will be for $600,000 plus closing cost and related expenses.
It was fully funded by the 2016 voter approved proposition two bonds.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school basketball roundup: January 26, 2020
- Postal Service to release new series of ‘Star Wars’-themed stamps
- See the auroras from space in newly released photos
- Chicago man charged after allegedly selling stimulus checks stolen with help of postal worker
- Advocates of undocumented immigrants criticize Texas AG’s lawsuit to halt Biden’s deportation freeze