AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the TTUHSC School of Nursing, the BSN program will be expanded to Mansfield, Texas.
In a statement, the University said, “In order to address the nursing shortage, the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center will expand its traditional BSN program to Mansfield, Texas providing a resource for new nurses critical to the operation of hospitals and clinics. There is a need in the state to provide educational opportunities that will support the growing health care industry, especially in the area of nursing.”
A press conference covering the move is expected to be held tomorrow morning.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Looking to buy a home? US mortgage rates fall for 4th straight week
- Prince Harry says he contemplated quitting royal life several times in his 20s
- Police continue to investigate Providence shooting that injured 9
- 9 people injured in Rhode Island shooting, police say
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives