AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) says, to ensure the safety and health of their medical team members in the TTUHSC and Texas Tech Physicians communities during the COVID-19 outbreak, they are accepting donations to support the various need during the pandemic.
The TTUHSC says they will be accepting the following items;
- Exam gloves in all sizes.
- Isolation gowns
- Bleach and alcohol wipes
- Eye shields
- Face shields
- Isolation Mask
- N95 masks
- Surgical caps
- Homemade face masks, especially smaller-sized masks.
Donations can be taken to the Texas Tech Physicians front desk located inside the TTUHSC School of Medicine at 1400 South Coulter.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Zoom invite scam: Don’t click that phony ‘reactivate’ or ‘reschedule’ link!
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump