PAMPA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Rangers and the Gray County Sheriff’s Office are investigating an aggravated assault that left one with life-threatening injuries.
It happened Wednesday, Spet. 9.
According to DPS, a man and a woman were injured, the man suffered life-threatening injuries. The woman was treated and released.
The suspects, Michael Ward, 30, and Stormy Davis, 30, both of Amarillo, were arrested for Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon and taken to the Gray County jail where they are being held on a $500,000 bond.
The investigation is ongoing.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ohio police suspend officer caught on video dragging teen
- How states are planning for coronavirus vaccine distribution
- Breast oncologist breaks down myths, prevention and tell-tale signs
- Shelters prepare for inclement weather
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?