AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Texas Panhandle War Memorial Center announced they are hosting a “Missing in America Honor Mission” May 6.
The Texas Panhandle War Memorial Center said the unclaimed remains of eight honorable discharged service members is being honored, then escorted by the Patriot Guard to Dallas National Cemetery for a military internment.
The Patriot Guard will stop in Weatherford and be joined by additional Patriot Guard members from south Texas to complete the journey to Dallas.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM
- Ryan Crouser goes big, breaks 31-year-old shot put record
- It’s hot outside: Here are tips to stay safe when cooling off in the water
- Los Angeles home where Manson followers killed LaBianca couple sells for $1.875 million
- ‘Wouldn’t be here’: Officials honor 7-year-old Chicago boy who called 911 when mom was having seizure