TULIA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT)— The fourth positive case of COVID-19 was confirmed in Swisher County by the Texas Department of Health Services.
According to the Swisher County Office of Emergency Management, the Swisher County Judge confirmed the fourth case in the county through the DSHS Saturday, April 11.
High Plains COVID-19 Cases Chart
(This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 3:16 p.m. on April 12, 2020.)
|County||Confirmed Cases Reported||Deaths||Recovery|
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Newsfeed Now: Moderna seeking emergency use authorization for COVID-19 vaccine; young genius makes history
- Traveling nurse diagnosed with both COVID-19 and cancer while helping with coronavirus efforts
- Children’s Miracle Network begins ‘Christmas is for Miracles’ campaign
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- ‘Rallying For Raiden’: Community puts on birthday parade for boy who lost parents to COVID-19