AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Temple Baptist Church took advantage of the beautiful Amarillo weather today and hosted a car show. The church said they took plenty of precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
In addition to the many cool cars and classic rides on hand for the community to check out, there was also the Fat Boy’s Barbecue food truck on site.
“Oh, it’s good,” said Bobby Evans, a Deacon at Temple Baptist Church. “And everybody’s just tickled to death to finally be able to get out, be with people and be with the cars again. Because it’s about the cars, but it’s also about the fellowship and the community within the cars too. So there’s a lot of friends here.”
Seeing friends again, something that we’re all excited to do.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells’ dad thinks ‘someone snuck up on her and grabbed her’
- George Floyd statue weighing 700 pounds unveiled in New Jersey
- ‘We’re having a road baby’: Tennessee woman gives birth on side of interstate
- Daredevil Alex Harvill dies while attempting world-record motorcycle jump
- California community college actively recruiting students south of the border