AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The Tascosa High School choir got to show off their voices at an outdoor concert today over at Sam Houston park this afternoon.
It was a way for the group to get in front of a crowd and perform what they’ve been working on so far.
Tascosa High School Choir Director Tiffany Russell said they’ve been wearing masks and face shields while in class and practicing.
They used those same safety precautions Saturday.
The concert was free for all who attended.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Senate committee to vote on Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- 5 questions we have ahead of tonight’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Veteran adjusts to life with PTSD with the help of a well-trained pup
- Temple Police & FBI announce arrests and charges against suspected gang members
- WATCH: Police bust massive house party