AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Tascosa High School is set to celebrate the seniors who plan to enlist in the military following high school graduation.
Said the School, “just as student athletes and and academic standouts often do to publicly recognize their commitment to a particular university, these students will participate in a military signing to acknowledge their commitment to their selected branch of the armed forces. “
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- More than 800 turtles found ‘swimming’ in storm drains along Jersey Shore
- Austin City Hall surrounded by tents during camp-in protest of new public camping ban
- Taste alone won’t persuade Americans to swap out beef for plant-based burgers
- Actress Tawny Kitaen, ‘Bachelor Party’ and Whitesnake video star, dies at 59
- 90-year-old driver rescued after car plunges off cliff, into Lake Erie